Saturday, September 27, 2014

September.

We've been back in school for almost a month now, so life has been a little chaotic lately. For me, it's a love-hate relationship with this overwhelming transition... one day I'm lounging on the patio furniture enjoying nature and my coffee... the next I am packing lunches, prepping supper and planning my day all in the space of the hour I have before we head out the door. Twice, now, without my coffee. Aargh. Enjoying absolutely nothing about that.

September also happens to be spider season here. And one morning they reminded me I wasn't the only one being busy these days. 

Look at all these webs in the backdrop of an early morning sunrise! Too many to count, but made me pause for a closer look, and quickly snap a couple of pics. 


No comments: