Saturday, April 23, 2016

Earth Day.

Yesterday was officially acclaimed Earth Day. We celebrated it at school as Creation Day, with all things color and flowers, planted in beds and pots and boxes across our campus. Now, along with the loaded cherry blossoms and snow-capped mountains, this serves as a constant reminder of the One Who brought creation itself into existence.
 

And yesterday, my morning devotion was from Romans 1:20.

"For ever since the creation of the world, His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen; being understood through His workmanship (all His creation, the wonderful things that He has made); so that they (who fail to believe and trust in Him) are without excuse and without defense." (AMP)

Without excuse. Without defense.

No excuse for the apatheist. None for the agnostic. None for the atheist. 

No excuse, even, for the christian. Am I trusting in my God and His eternal power? Am I daily depending on Him to guide and provide for me? Do I tell others about Him and His saving power?

His existence cannot be denied. If it is, we will be left defenseless.

No comments: